IOCDF Annual Membership
As a member of the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) you will be joining a community of individuals with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and related disorders, their families, friends, mental health professionals and other concerned individuals. You will be providing vital support to our efforts in education, assistance, and advocacy for the public and professional communities about OCD and related disorders.
Individual Membership ($45)
- This membership includes individuals with OCD, and family and friends of individuals with OCD.
- Benefits include reduced rates at the annual conference and quarterly newsletters.
Family Membership ($65)
- Covers all individuals living in the same household.
- Same benefits as listed above, but this membership helps to keep costs down for a family.
Professional Membership ($100)
- This includes members of the Foundation that hold a current medical or mental health license.
- Benefits include free CEU/CME’s at the annual conference, quarterly newsletters, and listing in the treatment provider database.
If you have trouble donating online, you may do so by phone at (617) 973-5801 or by mail at:
P.O. Box 961029
Boston, MA 02196
If you can't see the membership form below please go to this page: https://co.clickandpledge.com/default.aspx?wid=72941
If you have problems paying for your membership using the form below, please call our office at 617-973-5801, and we will be glad to process your membership payment over the phone.