As a member of the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF), you will be joining a community of individuals with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and related disorders, their families, friends, mental health professionals and other concerned individuals.
By joining the IOCDF, you will also be providing vital support to our efforts to:
- educate the public and professional communities about OCD and related disorders;
- provide assistance to individuals with OCD and related disorders, their family and friends;
- fund research into the causes and effective treatments of OCD and related disorders.
- 100% of donations to our Research Fund are used for research into the causes and treatment of OCD and OC related disorders.
- Donations can also be made in memory or honor of a loved one.
Other Ways to Donate
- Each October, the IOCDF and its local affiliates help raise awareness about OCD.
- Find out how you can help during OCD Awareness Week or anytime during the year!
- Whether volunteering at our national headquarters, local affiliates or even at our Annual Conference, our volunteers are an important part of our success.