- Our affiliates carry out the mission of the International OCD Foundation through programs at the local, community level.
- Each of our affiliates are non-profit organizations that are run entirely by dedicated volunteers.
- If there is not an affiliate in your area and you are interested in starting one, please contact the IOCDF Program Director, Marissa Keegan, at email@example.com.
Support Group Database
Treatment Provider Database
- Our Treatment Provider Database lists hundreds of therapists who specialize in the treatment of OCD and OC related disorders.
- The database is searchable by city, state, or zip code and each listing provides contact information, treatment specialties, treatment methods, and insurance options.
- Those listed as BTTI Faculty are part of the training team of our Behavior Therapy Training Institute.
- Those listed as BTTI Graduates have completed the 3-day intensive training program.
- If you are an OCD treatment provider and would like to be listed in our database, please call (617) 973-5801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look at our new and improved Treatment Provider Database.
Intensive Treatment Programs
- Lists treatment programs and clinics around the country that offer more than the traditional once- or twice-a-week individual therapy for OCD.
- There is a wide variety across these programs - some are very time limited (over a weekend), a few are very intensive (a residential stay of up to 3 months), and others are more research-focused than treatment-focused.
OCD Book List
- Lists more than 100 books in more than 12 OCD topic areas.
- Books link directly to Amazon.com for purchase.